PATIENT PARTICIPATION GROUP (PPG)
What is a Patient Participation Group (PPG)?
The surgery has an active Patients Participation Group (PPG). It is a direct link between you (the patient) and the medical services provided by the practice.
The group provide a forum for patients to contribute to the decision making and service development within the surgery.
What does the PPG do?
It will act on your behalf to:
- Contribute to the improvement of services
- Improve communication between the practice and patients
- Provide practice support for change
- Organise 'awareness' days for patients on specific problems, eg obesity, men's health, women's health, carers' support, etc.
What it is not:
- A forum for individual disagreements between you and the practice
- A burden to Practice staff
Your PPG members are fellow patients and are listed below:
Jane Cunningham (Chair), Barbara Simpson, Kathryn Merrett, Anna Greenwood, Khadim Hussain, Saeedur Rehman
The PPG meets regularly approximately every six weeks
Young or old, it’s your Medical Centre so have your say...
If you have any suggestions on improving services at Frizinghall Medical Centre or any other issues you wish discussed or wish to help with the Patients Participation Group.
Emmerson Walgrove, Patient Engagement Lead (PEL) who supports the PPG at the surgery on:
01274 495577 or email: Emmerson.Walgrove@bradford.nhs.uk
All information submitted to the group is held in the strictest confidence. Public rights of confidentiality will be adhered to with every enquiry.
All enquiries will be considered and outcomes of suggestions will be notified on a regular basis.
Notifications of meetings of the PPG will also be notified to the community.