Make the most of our services
- Read the notices posted in the surgery
- Make sure you know the opening times of the surgery
- Find out how to arrange home visits, repeat prescriptions and urgent appointments
- Make sure you are seeing the right person. If you are unsure who you need to see ask when you make your appointment.
- Turn up on time and if you cannot keep your appointment telephone the surgery as soon as possible. Lost appointments cost the NHS millions of pounds each year and your appointment could be used by another patient in need.
- Take a list of questions with you when you see your doctor or nurse
- Ask your doctor to write down anything that you do not understand the answers to
- Take a friend or relative with you if necessary but do not expect the Doctor to see them too. This will delay other appointments throughout the day.
- Tell us a bout any changes to your address and telephone number.
- When making your appointment tell the receptionist if you need more time.
- Find out how your practice deals with complaints.
- If you require an interpreter please make reception aware of this when booking your appointment.
- Complaints: please ask for the practice complaints procedure at reception.
Further information regarding general and patient services in the Health Service can be obtained from:
Bradford City CCG
Scorex House, (West),
1 Bolton Rd,
Bradford BD1 4AS
Telephone: 01274 237290